Effective Date: 1/1/2024
Welcome to EyeOTmonitor.com (the “Site”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit EyeOTmonitor.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- Non-personal Data: About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
4. Your Rights and Choices
You may have certain rights under applicable law regarding your Personal Information, including:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
7. Contact Information